PHOTO/VIDEO CONSENT, PERMISSION AND RELEASE
The Minnesota 4-Wheel Drive Association (MN4WDA) hereby requests your unrestricted permission and right to use photographed, videotaped, filmed, recorded and/or other graphical images of you (Images), together with your name and the name of the institution with which you are associated (Names), each as set forth below, for any and all legitimate business purposes.
By signing below, you hereby:
- Grant to MN4WDA and its affiliates the unrestricted worldwide non-exclusive right and permission to use, broadcast, copyright and/or publish the Images, in whole or in part, in all forms and media (print and non-print, electronic or otherwise), for any legitimate business purpose whatsoever, and to reproduce the same through any media;
- Grant to the MN4WDA in connection with use of the Images the unrestricted right and permission to use and publish the Names, provided that none of the MN4WDA shall be obligated to do so;
- Waive any rights to inspect or approve any such materials or to any eventual use that might be made of the Images and Names, including without limitation any finished videotape, soundtrack, website postings or printed or electronic matter;
- Release and agree to hold harmless each of the MN4WDA, and any person or entity acting on behalf of any of them, from and against any liability arising out of any activity with respect to which permission has been granted hereunder, including without limitation any liability arising out of any distortion, alteration, illusion or use in composite form, either intentionally or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the development, production, processing or reproduction of the finished product, its publication, distribution or broadcast;
- Certify that: (a) you possess the unrestricted right and power to grant the above permissions and to agree to the foregoing; (b) the grants and agreements set forth above are not in violation of any agreements or restrictions to which you may be subject, whether imposed by law, contract, institutional policies or procedures, or otherwise; and (c) you are over 21 years of age and competent to contract in your own name insofar as the foregoing is concerned;
- Agree that this document constitutes the entire agreement between you and MN4WDA, and supersedes any prior agreements, in each case relating to the subject matter hereof, and shall be construed as an agreement under seal under the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof; and
- Certify that you have read the foregoing before signing below and represent and warrant that you fully understand the foregoing.